TVADDONS.ag provides this forum for development, support, and discussion relating to Third Party Addons for Kodi.
By following the link to the forum, you will be able to create a new username. After registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail, which you must accept before being able to post on our forum. The username you want to register shall not contain "TV ADDONS" or "Kodi" or any other trademarked, product or company names, unless you are actually employee of that company. In these cases you must still add your own name to these trademarked, product or company names to differentiate yourself as individual representative.
General Forum Rules
Violation of any of the following General Forum rules will result in a preliminary warning. If violations continue, the forum user will be banned for one week with a note explaining the reason for the ban. If violations continue, the user will suffer a permanent ban. Additionally, if necessary, a Forum Moderator or Administrator may delete or edit posts or signatures at will and without warning.
Forums are not static entities. As need arises, these rules may be altered or added to. Exemptions to any of these rules may be granted by forum moderators.
- Be civil.
- Polite language is required.
- Respect the coding efforts of Kodi devs and other coders. Calling a program or addon “worthless” will be automatically deemed as disrespect.
- Respect the efforts of the forum moderators and those answering questions or writing guides. They are working for free in a fairly thankless job.
- Make an effort to read any sticky threads in the forum you're posting in, along with FAQs and Online Manuals.
- Be patient. TV ADDONS' user base is global and there are many more forum users asking questions than writing answers. Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping your own post unless you have new information to add.
- Do not try to sell services or hardware to individuals on our forums. Exception: If you own a company and want to run a special discount or promotion for TV ADDONS forum members in your shop, contact email@example.com for permission first.
- Do not use usernames to promote your business, product, or website. Exception: We make an exception when the username is in relation to a legal non-profit or the company you represent is an official TV ADDONS sponsor. Allowed group names must include a personal identifier (e.g. TVASponsor-Nate or Nonprofit-Nate).
- Do not post donation links directly to Paypal or any other donation collections website. Exception: If you are the author of an original work relating to Kodi, you may include one (1) direct donation link in your forum post concerning this work. The link must be written with this exact wording: "Donations for this [addon/skin/guide/etc] gratefully accepted."
- Do not post links to outside web sites unless absolutely necessary and crucial to your correcting a support related issue. Furthermore, it is forbidden to post streaming links or links to pirated content. If you are going to post a link however please post it within a code wrapper as to remove the active hyperlink.
- One topic per thread for ease of management.
- All posts should be written in English to ensure uniformity and to make the post accessible to the maximum number of people.
- Choose a descriptive thread title. Descriptive thread titles are not only far more likely to be read, but will rank higher in searches and be more helpful to others with the same problem in the future. Use some of the terms you used in your search queries as a base for the thread title.
- Be as descriptive and detailed as possible. Assume nothing, there are no mind readers on the TV ADDONS Forum.
- Post all the the information requested in forum stickies, everything you've tried so far, any suspicions you have. Show that you've made an effort on your own. And remember “the latest release” can mean many different things, so be descriptive in what version of Kodi you are using.
- When posting a problem you are encouraged to post a debug log from when the problem occurred. When posting a log or other lengthy code in the forum, please use a paste site, as described in the debug log wiki page. Do not post log snippets on the forum, if you want to point out a specific part refer to the line number.
- No cross-posting. Do not cross-post or double-post.
- Don't misrepresent the work of others as your own.
- Freedom of speech is limited to technical support for addons for Kodi, this is not a UN Global Peace forum.
- Don’t try to draw excessive attention to your signature through use of large characters, unusual fonts, or colors.
- Signatures are to be limited to 4 lines of text, with the possibility 1 image with a max-height of 40px for Trakt signature bars.
- No links in signatures, except Donation links for staff and developers.
- Forum moderators may, at any time, delete or alter your signature to be less distracting and spammy without warning.
- Violations of intellectual property will be taken seriously. If you feel that a user on this web site has posted content which violates your intellectual property, please send a complete DMCA complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include supporting documentation.
- Pay for play sports streaming add-ons are strictly prohibited.
ADVICE: How do I ask a question in a smart way?
How to ask questions in a smart way?
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin-board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum or is being used in a fair-use context for development.
Kodi is a registered trademark of the Kodi Foundation. We are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the Kodi Foundation. Furthermore, any software, addons, or products offered by us will receive no support in official Kodi channels, including the Kodi forums and various social networks.
Last edited by Eleazar Coding; 03-12-2015 at 04:56 PM.
|Use of Site Name and Logo »|